- Acquiring copies of the buzz books after a buzz panel requires combat skills usually only needed in post-apocalyptic survival settings.
- The Jikji Buddhist teachings were printed in Korea using metal movable type in 1377, which was 78 years before Gutenberg's Bible. (from the Korean Printers Association)
- Drinking chocolate is to die for. (No, it's not at all like hot chocolate. More like drinking a chocolate bar.) Check out booth S560 for a sample if you don't believe me.
- How to say "Hello" in Chinese. (ChineseCubes language learning system, booth DZ1966.
- The hot "new" subgenre in YA this year seems to be: Science Fiction! (Happy dance!)
- You can still get your bag back if you lose your bag check claim ticket, but the bag check staff won't be happy with you.
- I look better as a pirate than as Rapunzel:
Thursday, May 30, 2013
Things I learned today at BEA
Labels: BEA, BEA13, Book Expo America
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment